Friday, January 25, 2013

Bolt It Down

Screw, screw, washer, part I can't identify... this is my nuts and bolts coffee can. I am not a handyman type of person and it shows whenever I need to find a screw or a bolt. Not very professional and usually not all that handy either. I applaud those that use the right tools and the proper equipment for everything and that includes using the proper t-slot. For those not in the know, a t-slot is a bolt. It looks like the letter T when you look at it, hence it's name. If you are a handyman then you are bound to use a lot of these T-slots and you should go check out the variety of bolts that this company offers as there are quite a few of them. Grab all the ones that you use or may use in the future and put them, sorted, into your organized nuts and bolts cases and carry on the great work handymen do. I might grab some of these for myself and put them into the coffee can I use just so I can find them later.