Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dog Beds

The photo above is the small dog that occupies my home. He is a terrier mix of some sort that my wife adopted from the local animal shelter. Marley is adorable until it is time to go to bed then he is downright cute. Marley has the idea that he should occupy my side of the bed and that he should take his part right out of the middle. Cute, cute, cute. But oh so wrong! What my lovely Marley needs is his own dog bed where he can squiggle and squirm all he likes before settling in for the night. The beds I am looking at come in various shapes and sizes and colors to please just about any dog owner. I have no doubt the dog could care less about shapes, sizes or colors, all they want to know is if the bed is comfortable for them. If you have a bed hog of a dog like I do, check out these dog beds and grab one so that you can get a good nights sleep in your bed without fighting for space.