Saturday, January 26, 2013

Platform Beds

I need a new bed. Mine is old and lumpy and uncomfortable at times, not good for someone that already suffers aches and pains from being old and arthritic. If I were anywhere close to New York City I would be in the showroom checking out the platform beds nyc at this store. The Clean Bedroom offers a variety of bedding from beds to pillows and other assorted items for your bedroom or nursery. I could get a whole new bedroom set in this store that would last me the rest of my life. And it certainly would make my wife happy, never ever seen a woman complain about new furnishings for the home. Not in New York City but live in the East? They also have showrooms in Maine, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Heck, I just found one all the way over to the West in Santa Monica, California! Also a brand new showroom open in Austin, Texas. Look the site over and then go to your nearest showroom and grab yourself a new bed or bedding items. Got questions before you buy? The website has live chat where someone will be happy to answer whatever questions you may have.