Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vanities

This one is about vanities and, no, I am not referring to things like people that hate to be seen wearing their eyeglasses because they are vain. I'm talking about vanities for your bathroom. Vanities are cabinets that surround a sink usually so you can store the things you might need like toilet tissue and shaving gear so it isn't cluttering up the bathroom. Right now I am viewing 36" bathroom vanities like this beauty:

Looks like one can store all their bathroom needs in there and maybe have some free space as well. Beats the heck out of cluttered drawers like I have in my bathroom. (Who knew a teenage girl could need so much stuff?) If you want to redo your bathroom and make it less cluttered then you should check out the variety of styles and sizes available here. Then when comapny calls and excuses themselves you'll be less stressed at their opinion of how your bathroom appears.