Friday, January 11, 2013

Medical Equipment

Since I suffer from COPD (see previous blog post) and have researched things about this medical condition online I see a lot of ads wherever I go for medical things. So, no surprise that I came across this site for hospital medical equipment. Not really much there for me since I am not a medical professional but there is a lot of good things there for those that are in the medical profession. From Ambulatory BP Monitors to Vital Sign Monitors this site covers just about everything I would imagine a doctor or physician would need or want. They also have specialties from ANS Testing (Testing of the Autonomic Nervous System) to Veterinary (even pets need a doctor occasionally). I don't think I've ever seen a website that covered so much medical stuff. If you are in need of some medical supplies or are just curious about them you should go and check out the website and browse.