Friday, January 11, 2013

COPD

I have COPD which is Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It causes me little pain but lots of anguish on a daily basis. I think it needs to be changed to something more realistic. I want to change it to CUPD, cough up phlegm daily or maybe eve CUPADL cough up phlegm all day long. Either of those works for me because both are true. Wherever I go there is a trashcan nearby as I never know when I am going to, as my wife puts it, cough up a lung. I rather liken it more to coughing up a hairball like cats do. Sometimes things get stuck in my throat and they don't seem to care that I am coughing like a mad man trying to get it up and out of there. Just writing this short blog post I had to stop and cough up a bunch of phlegm. Most days I wonder how in the world this skinny body of mine could hold such a large amount of snot. Ugh!