Thursday, March 14, 2013

Martin E. Hanaka

I don't generally look at Forbes magazines or their webpages because, well frankly I am a poor man living day to day. Yes, it is nice to see how the rich and/or powerful live from time to time just to imagine how life could be if I won the lottery or found the perfect stocks to buy. This man, martin hanaka, is on the Forbes webpage I am viewing. He is CEO/Chairman of the Board/Director, Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. and is sixty-one years of age living, I'm sure both a life of luxury and a man with many headaches. Sometimes regular folks forget that with wealth comes responsibilities and with those responsibilities comes headaches and a lot of stress. Once you have something good seems like everyone wants to try and take it away from you. That's gotta be stressful! In the year 2010 Mr. Hanaka made almost one million dollars in salaries and stock stuff while doing his job at Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. so I believe it is safe to assume that he does an excellent job for this firm. That's a lot of money for one year. I think it is also safe to assume he can afford the large sized bottle of aspirins. Take a gander at his profile page and see for yourself what he is up to. And, if you are a regular joe like me, then dream of what you would do if you had his type of salary. Leave the headaches and stress out of the daydreams tho, they spoil the fun.