Saturday, March 30, 2013

Only Here

While clicking my daily ads I ran across one of the stupidest things I have seen in a long, long time. It comes from my lovely state of California and would seem ludicrous no matter where it came from lol It appears someone in my state legislature has now decided that since smoking is bad for my health and the health of everyone within a 50 foot radius of me so must these new fangled gadgets called E-cigs. These E-cigs do not emit smoke but they do emit a vapor. I talked with a doctor a few weeks back about the difference and he told me there is a difference and that the vapor from the E-cig is not bad. Smoke however is awful and why don't I quit? They always have to ask that I am certain lol Got COPD? You should quit smoking! Right. I always feel inclined to ask them if they are overweight why don't they give up food? lmao Yes, I am aware that the smoking is not helping me with my breathing these days, although the deepest breaths that I actually take are when I inhale my cigarette smoke. Odd, that. However I also know that I plan on dying happy so I shall continue smoking while I live :) California legislators need to get a grip on reality. E-cigs are not harmful. How about they outlaw alcohol instead? Drunk drivers kill innocent people more often than smoke...