Friday, March 15, 2013

Never Log Out

Because I use a lot of different PTC sites every day and because the ads on these sites come and go quickly at times I find it profitable to never log out of them. For some reason PTC users often advertise other PTC sites so, for example, I may be clicking my ads on Neobux and see an advertisement for Clixsense. Since I am still logged in to Clixsense if there are ads available to click I will click them then rather than waiting to return to the site later. If I wait the ads may be gone later and that is money I will have lost. I am not sure why people log out of any pages that they use constantly, whether it be PTC sites or Facebook or Twitter. Unless you are on a public or shared computer logging out just makes little sense. *EDIT* While clicking the links I posted just now in this blog I found four ads that I would have otherwise missed. Not getting wealthy on these sites but every click is more into my account :)