Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nice

So, since I must pay $670 per month before my state insurance kicks in to pay the bills the hospital called wanting that money for my trip to Er and my visit. ugh. My lovely wife explains to them that we have no money at the moment and a short version of expenses and, surprise, the lady was very sympathetic to out cause. She arranged a payment plan that I can make to pay them the $670 and she will mark the bill as paid in such a way that Medi-Cal will pay the remainder of the bill right away. That was very nice of her and well beyond the call of duty I am certain. Payments can be made, a lump sum of $670 right now cannot. Someone up Above was definitely watching over me :) Now I wonder what will happen at the first of next month with the oxygen supply people... It's a bitch to get old and unhealthy in this world.