Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Isn't It Ironic?

Roughly a week after getting the folks at Netzero to cancel my account, which should have been canceled in January, I need it.
I have lost my DSL from Verizon because someone, somehow, put in a request saying that my phone line was moving to Los Angeles somewhere. What?? I just moved into this house in January and have an agreement with the landlord for one year. Why would I move? More importantly, why would I move to L.A.? Hell, I rarely ever even visit Los Angeles LOL
So, without my DSL I am forced to use this dial up service from the lovely folks at AOL. Yee Haw. It took me over four hours just to download three days worth of emails, most of which were simple spam. I see that AOL has not improved their speed through the years :(
I am thankful that I can at least get online though, as I have work to do. In the meantime, I sit and wait for the folks at Verizon to get their act together and give me back my DSL.
Joni Mitchell was right when she said you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone :(

No comments: