Sunday, March 28, 2010

Family

Had a great day yesterday. One of my sons is visiting Southern California with his wife and two kids and stopped in my neck of the woods to see me and his uncle before heading north to see his mother.
It's always nice to see your kids after they have grown up and moved away. So much better than just talking to them either online or by telephone :)
Nice too to see the grandkids, something I just don't get enough opportunity to do since I live so far away from them. Interesting to see how they have grown and changed as they get another year or two older.
I'm glad they came and I am happy they came in the Spring when the desert is not yet blazing hot. Since they live in Washington state I don't think any of his family would like the heat all that much. Come to think of it, HE doesn't care all that much for the heat of the desert in the summer LOL
So the weekend started with pleasantness and I hope that today will be a good day as well :)

No comments: