Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What A Pain

I woke up today to find the two females in my house having a serious disagreement. Lots of crying and some screaming, the usual. The disagreement was about money, a commodity that this household has a minimal supply of.
I have to say, two females arguing is as bad as a husband and wife arguing, sometimes it's even worse. I do not like arguing :(

I finished in a tie for second place in a league that I joined online playing games. There was supposed to be some reward forthcoming but it hasn't shown up yet. And the next round, played Monday through Sunday hasn't shown up either. I hope whatever the glitch in the system is they get it repaired soon. I had a lot of fun playing that league and I'd like to do it again :)

In the meantime I shall fill my hours trying my best to earn some extra dollars online with PTC sites and the occasional writing assignment. I hope all of you have a great day :)

No comments: