Monday, March 22, 2010

Old And Wrinkly

I am old and wrinkled, I admit it. But, I do not really care. Because I am older I don't care I suppose because I grew up in an era where men got old and wrinkly and it was called "character". Women worried about wrinkles, men just didn't care.
But, times have changed and both genders these days seem very concerned about those wrinkles and gray hairs. Every new line of their faces causes stress. So they go looking for solutions like anti wrinkle face cream.
Which one will work best for your face? Will it remove the wrinkles or will it just cover them up? These factors are important when you're considering such creams. Will they do more damage to your skin by clogging up the pores? What about price? Are they effective and cost a reasonable amount of money? So many questions, where do you go to find the answers? You know where, click the link I provided above and find some solutions to your wrinkles.
It's a shame, to me at least, that people are getting more and more self conscious about their looks. I rather enjoyed looking at people with "weathered" faces, knowing that they actually did something in their lives and it left wrinkles and laugh lines behind as a memory.
But, people change as society changes. We are more modern these days. We live in an age of gender bending and computers that you can carry around in your pocket. People of all ages want to feel and look, younger. If you are one of these people then you should check out the anti-wrinkle creams available. Look as young as you feel.

No comments: