Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

It's time for Spring Break. I know this not because the weather has turned nicer than Winter but because people are traveling.
My granddaughter is on the beach of Southern California frolicking (do kids still do that?) with some of her friends. they drove down here from Oregon to have fun at our beaches instead of staying home. I don't blame them, I've seen the beach in Oregon and there is no comparison.
One of my sons is coming to Los Angeles in a few days with his family. They'll probably go to Disneyland with the kids and that will be great for the kids :) They also plan on driving north to visit me and my new family as well as going even farther north to visit with his mother. She'll be ecstatic to see them I can guarantee that. So will I. I do talk to my kids from time to time electronically, telephone and internet, but it isn't the same as seeing them and hugging them.
So, if the chance arrives, you should travel too. If I could afford it, I would :)

No comments: