Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Better Day

I got a lot of sympathy from family and friends yesterday which helped ease the pain of my dog's passing. That was very nice :)
We buried him out underneath the tree where he had spent a lot of time in the past year and a half. Seemed like a great resting place.
During the night last night I did hear some strange moaning sounds from outside and immediately looked out the window before realizing that it could no longer be my Valentine. That made me sad.
Today has been much better, less emotional anyways. Maybe because my mind was diverted to other things like why the UPS company cannot find my house. The computer that should have been here yesterday still was not here this afternoon and the tracking page showed that it was back at the warehouse because my house is not a valid address. GRRR
I called the company and explained how to find it. Then the local company guy called me and I explained it all to him. Hopefully the new computer will be here tomorrow. If not I guess I'm going to have to bum a ride from someone and go over there and pick it up myself.

No comments: