Monday, August 16, 2010

Hooray!

Just finished buying a new desktop :) Okay, so it is not brand spanking new, it is refurbished. But, hey, it was $120 and shipping was free!




Here is what it has:
Intel Pentium 4 - 3.2 GHZ Processor
1 GB (1024 MB) RAM Memory
40 GB Hard Drive
10/100 High Speed Internet/Network Port
High Speed DVD-ROM
and the usual ports and whatnot that come with a computer.
Basically this is the same system of the HP computer that died on me so I am happy with that. I am very happy with the price!
It should be here I figure in about a week. It's shipped from Kentucky by UPS Ground so I'm fairly certain my time frame is correct.

In the meantime, I still have to use this laptop which is kind of slow but still better than nothing. Last night, after fiddling around awhile, I did manage to get the LAN to work on the laptop so the DSL speed is twice what wireless is so that will help too.
I am very happy and excited!!

No comments: