Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh Oh!

I am using the laptop that I bought for my wife these days. It is incredibly slow and has some difficulty loading pages as well as programs. But, it is better than nothing at all, I guarantee that :)
The desktop computer has bitten the dust. I tried to fix an older desktop but I managed to fry that one :( Fired it up and smelled something burning. That's not good at all.
So, here I am, typing away on this small laptop. The keyboard and my fingers do not seem all that compatible, especially if typing in a hurry which I usually am.
I did find a very nice desktop on Ebay that I want to buy. It's basically the same as the desktop that has died. One gig of RAM and a 40 Gig hard drive. And it is fairly reasonable, only $120 with free shipping.
All I have to do is figure out how to get my PayPal account to let me spend my money. I have no bank account and no credit cards. I bought a gift card and am hoping to get that to work long enough for me to buy the new computer. Time will tell.
In the meantime, I am using this with roughly half a meg of memory. Slowly but surely I get online and do what I need to do.

No comments: