Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Sorry

I apologize for the multiple posts today. I have been too concerned with my dying dog the past few days to actually care enough to be creative and write. Now is the time to make up for it as the posts are due and I don't wish to lose the money from them.
I am very thankful that I have these posts to write. Having just been forced to buy a new desktop, the money will come in very handy. No, I won't make up all the money I spent on the desktop but it isn't money I wish to pass up either. I may be grieving over my lost puppy but I am not stupid either.
I have three more paid posts to create in the next two days. I hope that you all will bear with me and check them out along with the posts that are personal that are in between these paid posts.
You never know, I might write about something you want or need!

No comments: