Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let's Do It Again

So now i have this new computer. the girls have the laptop back but that's not going to satisfy one of them. Now my wife wants a computer of her own, as she refuses to touch this one or allow the daughter to touch it either. They want to ensure that if this one breaks the fault will be mine and mine alone. How silly lol
So, I know that I can get her a computer just like this one for around $120, same as this one cost. But, I need a monitor as well. So I spent some serious time last night looking at monitors on Ebay. Oh, my, they can be costly. Yikes! I did find one that is around thirty dollars. it's used but should do the job.
So, I sat here late trying to figure it all out and I think I can manage it. I have enough in PayPal to cover the computer. I will need to get a gift card/pre-paid credit card for the monitor. That will pretty much wipe out my PayPal account and my wallet at the same time but I think it is doable. And, I'm certain it will make my wife happy and that's all that counts :)

No comments: