Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Accident?

I took a leap of faith when I bought the new computer for Shelly. It said it came with a monitor but they did not answer my email in time so I had to take a chance.
The next day I got an email from someone in their Customer Service Department:

Hello, thank you for your interest in our products. Yes, it does come with the 15" monitor. I even double checked on the auction itself and confirmed that it does.

I have saved the email and everything else that I could, just in case. PayPal offered Buyers Protection on this item which is why I took the leap of faith to begin with.

This afternoon I went to look at the item from my Ebay page and they have re-listed the computer, without a monitor.

Interesting! Wonder if they realized that someone messed up with the first listing? perhaps they should be happy that of the five they listed they only sold one. I anxiously await this package :)

No comments: