Friday, September 17, 2010

What A Bad Day

I got up around 9 a.m. so that I could wait for the UPS man to bring me the computer and monitor I ordered for Shelly. That was my first problem.
By almost 2 p.m. the UPS man had not been here so i re-checked the website to find out that, once again, they could not find my house. So, I called UPS to give them specific instructions on how to find the house. Was tempted, but did not say, try getting out of the truck! A little while later I got an email saying they would deliver it on Monday. So, I went back to bed to take a nap.
I was awakened after about half an hour by UPS local telling me they would try to deliver the package today between 5 and 7 p.m. I said okay and had just started to sleep nicely when the dogs all went crazy and I had to get up. Lo and behold, a UPS man! I got the package.
I opened the box to find that there was NO monitor! Back to this computer I came and sent off an email to Customer Support telling them they forgot the monitor. Grr.
I hook up the new computer to see how it looks. The damned thing does not work! I will have to ship it back to Arizona for them to either replace it or refund my money. I am not a happy camper at the moment.
What seemed like such a great deal has now turned into a major headache for me. I have to pay the cost of shipping it back. I also have to find someone to take me to the UPS office so I can send it back.
Not a good day at all. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

No comments: