Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stunned

I no longer drive as I have no car and no way to buy another on my fixed income which means that travel for my household is either by bus, taxi or foot. Occasionally the two females that live with me go out at night. Even though this area isn't as dangerous as some I still worry about their safety.
I found this website that deals in stun guns. I kind of like the idea that they could pull one of these out of their purse and totally be in control of a bad situation. Thankfully I live in California where the sales of such stun guns are allowed.
Check out this one:


It is called Runt and it sells for the nice price of under forty dollars. Nice price for something that delivers up to 350,000 volts! That will stop anyone in their tracks, I'm sure. And it's certain to deliver peace of mind to me at home as well as to the two females as they travel around the neighborhood or walk home late from the movie theater.
If conditions in your area have changed and you have any concerns about your personal safety, you owe it to yourself to check these things out. You cannot put a price on safety. I must inform you however that the website will not sell or ship to the following states: Hawaii, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
Take a gander at the goods they offer. You and your loved ones are worth it.

No comments: