Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tired

I am tired these days. Perhaps it is because Mother Nature cannot seem to make up her mind whether it is still Summer or let's skip Autumn altogether and head straight into Winter.
I love the desert but sometimes the weather here can drive you bonkers. One day it can be the proverbial 110 in the shade, the next day you're wondering where your sweater is hiding it's so cold.
Or, perhaps, and I hate to think it, I am simply getting old. I turn sixty in a few months so I know that I am getting up there. But like most folks, I just don't want to admit it. I cannot even use the adage that you're only as old as you feel because most days I feel like I am ninety LOL
So, here I sit at almost two thirty in the morning, tired. I should be sound asleep like the rest of the world. Instead I am sitting at the computer typing away doing blog posts. Yep, I am odd that way.
One more post to do after this one and I shall be done for the night. Then I can take my pain medication to ease my bad back pains and fall asleep :)

No comments: