Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Computer Saga Continued

I called the customer service people about the computer they sent me that does not work. The lady was very apologetic for both the missing monitor and the malfunctioning computer. Made it very nice, I didn't have to get all grumpy or anything.
I need to find a way to the UPS place and ship it off next. That will cost me about $20 which is okay I guess. Rather not pay it but what else can I do?
Once they get the computer back they will, according to the young lady, send me another computer AND the missing monitor. So, all should be well, I hope!
I am not fond of dealing with customer support people, especially over the phone or in person. Email is better as I can be as mean as I want to be LOL
Will update on this mess when it is all solved.

No comments: