Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally!

When I got pnuemonia back in November and went to hospital with no insurance a young lady came to visit me to tell me I needed to apply for a program called Medi-Cal. Being poor and without insurance I agreed. What's the worst that could happen?
Finally, today, almost 5 months later I got a letter from the Medi-Cal folks. Looks like they have approved my case. Great news since, having been to the hospital twice in that time I owe them around forty thousand dollars.
I am very happy to finally get some relief, not just from those bills, but in knowing that, once I get a card and everything I can go visit a doctor if I need to.
I apologize for not updating this blog the past week or so. I have been extremely busy over on the game site. the boss has taken a leave of absence and left me in charge of the 12 hours of night time moderators. It has been hectic at best.

No comments: