Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wasteful

A week ago I ordered a new mouse from Tiger Direct on Ebay to use with this laptop. I guess my finders are just not sensitive enough to use the mouse pad on the laptop, it keeps thinking I am trying to click things when I am not, so I needed a regular mouse.
The mouse just came, the UPS man brought it to the door, knocked, and left it there een tho my wife was coming to answer his knock.
This little mouse came in a box that i could fir my laptop in for crying out loud. That's just wastefulness at it's worst. I expected a small box, just the mouse. I got a medium sized box with the mouse inside and a lot of wrapping type paper.
Come on Tiger Direct! I like your company but there is no need to be so wasteful! Your shipping department is showing that it doesn't care about the environment and that's not nice.

No comments: