Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weeds

We have had a very wet Winter and the yard at my house shows that fact. The weeds are green as can be and very tall. When the wind blows through here it reminds me of a wheat field.
I do not mind those weeds, perhaps because I rarely go outside to walk through them. Unfortunately the city I live in does mind those weeds because they sent a letter to this address saying that they don't like the "landscape" of my yard and if I do not remedy this problem they will fine me $500.
So I am in the market for a cheap person that will mow away my weeds just to satisfy the City.
Personally I'd rather mow down the foolish people that make such laws as this. These are the same people that moan and groan if people plant things that require lots of water to maintain. Wish they would make up their minds, plants that require lots of water or things that simply grow on their own.

No comments: