Friday, November 5, 2010

Again???

Okay, so I got the new computer. Took forever since UPS could not find my house. No monitor but a computer. That's the somewhat good news. The bad news? This one does not work either!
It starts to load Windows XP then gives up, just like the last one did. Then it just sits there playing some sort of elevator music designed to drive any normal person insane after a few minutes of it.
I am hoping that it is because of the somewhat faulty monitor I used with it. I wioll try to use it with this monitor in a little while and see if that is the truth. Maybe I can't see what the computer is doing?
If it isn't the monitor then I will try to re-install Windows Xp. If that doesn't work I might try to use a different hard drive that has Windows XP on it and see if I can at least get the computer to work.
What I do not want to do is send this computer back and start over. I am seriously tired of dealing with this company and UPS.

No comments: