Friday, November 12, 2010

Bid And Buy

Tired of the online auction site that you normally use? Frustrated by losing that fantastic bargain at the very last second? Or are you simply looking for an alternative auction site? How about a new online auction site that you can join for free and use to buy or sell for NO fees? Yep, you read that correctly, NO FEES!
I like online auctions, in spite of my recent fiasco with the computer. You can really find some great items on these sites and with Christmas coming up that's even better. When your funds are limited, like mine, any money one can save is always a bonus. More so if you are, like me, buying presents for someone that has a fancy for more expensive items. If I can buy something expensive for a cheap price, all the better for me!
So, I looked into this website and the registration is very simple, as it should be. You can sign up as a buyer or a seller, and quickly be on your way to buying those bargains you see. Everywhere I went on the site from books to wholesale lots I saw that the seller accepts PayPal, just like the other auction site, so this is also a big plus. I like PayPal and they offer the buyer some protection so that's nice as well.
So, give the website a look-see for yourself. Sign up and be buying or selling in no time. And remember, there are NO FEES!. I have to say, I really like that part!

No comments: