Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Miracle

My cell phone rang and, since it was a local number, I answered. A man says he is sitting at the corner of 6th and K-4 with a package. I immediately turned to look out the window and, lo and behold, a brown UPS truck!
I said, I can see you through my window and I will be right out!
I spent a few minutes explaining to this young man why the addresses are so screwy. He left saying he would post this information somewhere back at the warehouse so that in the future UPS delivery people can find me. I hope that is true.
Now the computer, without monitor, is sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to open it up. I hope it works, I really do not want to go through all this hassle any more.
At this point I am thinking that if it works, that's it. No more dealings with this company, to heck with the monitor. I can always buy a monitor somewhere. I just want my girls to have a computer that they can use.
Pray for me!

No comments: