Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Females

Last night I let my wife use her new computer for a little while, I would have liked it to have been longer but time was short. She was pleased to see some things in a larger format than her Ipod.
This morning both my wife and my daughter got to use the computer for the first time in months. When I got up and it was time to switch computers I didn't get any hassles out of the daughter, she seemed happy enough just to have spent a few hours online.
I talked to my wife on the phone and she seemed much happier than the daughter about being online so that was great to hear.
Here is the way we will work this until I get another monitor for the wife's computer. When I go to bed (roughly 2-3 in the morning) I will move my keyboard and mouse out of the way and put hers here in front of the monitor. Then I will switch the monitor cable from my computer to hers. All they will have to do is turn the computer on and do whatever it is they do online.
It might seem like a hassle to some people but it is certainly better than the females having a computer and no monitor so no computer use. I liked the idea and they certainly seem happy enough with how it worked today.

No comments: