Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh, Brother!

Here we go, again :(
Called UPS and got someone I could barely understand. has UPS sent their Customer Service section to India? Had a tough time explaining to the young lady that this is the third or fourth time in three months that UPS could not find my house.
She then tried several times to convince me that I needed to go to the UPS warehouse and pick the package up. I spent as much time trying to explain to her that I cannot do that as I do not have a car nor a way to get there!
Finally she took my cell phone number and information. Now I am waiting for the local company person to call me so I can explain (again) how they can find this house.
This computer purchase has gone well beyond the purchase from Hell! This had better be a damned good computer!

No comments: