Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Laptop


One of the things they yelled at me for (again) while I was in the hospital is my bony butt and bad back. They want me to stop sitting so long in the chair with my computer. They want me to move my position every hour or so. This would be okay if I was not such a computer addict lol
So, in order to help myself carry out their instructions I am buying a new laptop. This will enable me to go sit in my over-sized chair in the living room and sit at an angle to relieve pressure on my butt and back. And I can still do what I need to do online :)
I went to the same company I bought this desktop PC from as I like their service, their quality of product and, of course, their prices.
This laptop has the same specifications as my desktop PC, one gig of RAM and a 40 Gig hard drive. The only difference is that it is portable and has a smaller screen. The price was good too for a laptop, only $199. Money made from writing this blog and a few other odds and ends from the internet that I do on a daily basis :)

No comments: