Monday, February 21, 2011

I Am Back Again

Just got home from the hospital after another four day visit. Not as bad as December when I had pneumonia, but they kept me there anyways.
This time they are blaming my breathing trouble and the terrible coughing attacks I had that sent me to the ER on my COPD. Nice easy way out for them since they could not find anything wrong LOL
There was one bright spot in the entire thing though. I got the doctor to check my ears to see if there is a reason that they are still plugged up. He looked into both ears and says there is nothing wrong with the ear mechanisms or whatever. They are still plugged because my sinus system is still plugged. He is certain that, once I finally get rid of all the phlegm in my sinus system that my ears will return to normal. If that does not happen he suggested I get a hearing test.
Oh well, at least I am home with my lovely wife and daughter. And, I really love being home. I am not a patient person and being a patient in a hospital just drives me up the wall. I am a crabby patient :(

No comments: