Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Conspiracy?

Seems to me like every time a famous or infamous person dies, no matter how they died, conspiracy fanatics come out of the woodwork. Osama Bin Laden is no exception.
Got up this morning and my wife was watching a video somewhere and the man was explaining that he believes Bin Laden has been dead for years, all those videos were a hoax, etc. As is often the case with these theories, what he said makes sense. I'm sure others will come out and dispute all that he said and put forth their own theories instead.
Frankly, I do not care when or how the man died. His death neither makes me happy nor sad, he is dead and many people are rejoicing. That is up to them. For me it is simply a matter of not being his judge. It is not my duty to judge another human being, I leave that up to God.
In the meantime, many people will come up with various and sundry theories about the man and his death and explicit items they wish had happened to him instead of whatever did happen. People are just that way.

No comments: