Monday, May 16, 2011

Document Management

If you have a business, online or off, you have paperwork. On the site where I am a chat moderator for players we have paperwork. Lots and lots of paperwork! I have been one of the two "bosses" the past few weeks and every day I have twelve hours of chat to read. All this paperwork is stored on my computer. And, as the days go by, it's getting harder and harder to keep track of it all. I truly need some sort of document management.
With the software available from Dokmee I could easily straighten out my document files. This would truly be a blessing when someone asks me who said what and when. At the moment I have to go into my documents then try to find the right day then search through the twelve hours of chat until I find what they want to know. It is frustrating!
The nice part of the software? You can try it for FREE for 30 days. Give it a test run, make sure it fits your needs and go from there. You know me, I love the word FREE! The software is available for single-user or muti-users so it is bound to fit your document needs.

No comments: