Thursday, May 5, 2011

Outdoor Fireplace

Since it appears that I may be spending a lot of time outside smoking on my small patio, and the warmer weather is here making it nicer to be outside, I am looking at something to make my patio more enjoyable for my wife as well. One of the things I am looking at is outdoor fireplaces. Like this small one (I have a small patio):


This one runs on a small one gallon propane tank so that's fairly affordable as far as the fuel goes. The fireplace itself is on sale right now so it is affordable as well. And, if it gets cool outside, like in the evenings once the sun has set, we can get warm from the fireplace. it's a win-win situation for me, especially since cool weather and my arthritic joints do not get along well at all.
If you are thinking of entertaining family and friends outside then you really should look into one of the many decorative fireplaces this website has to offer. You'll be amazed at the prices and your family and friends will be amazed at how smart you are for getting one.

No comments: