Monday, May 2, 2011

Custom Laptops

I just bought a laptop computer a couple of months ago, after agonizing over the price and what I wanted and all that jazz. I thought I did pretty well given my financial circumstances. But, some of my friends disagree telling me I should have waited a little longer and gotten a custom laptop.
There are some very fine laptops on this website, like this beauty, the Howard 1681. It features a 2.40 GHz Intel Core i3 Mobile 370M Dual-Core Processor with 3MB L3 Cache, the Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (with Media), a 15.6'' Display with Intel GMA HD Graphics Package, 1 Gig of memory and a 160Gig hard drive. That's a lot of wallop for a laptop!
Perhaps my friends were right, I should have saved longer and gotten myself a fancier laptop. Too late for me now, but not too late for you. Go and check out all the great systems that Howard Computers has to offer you and how you can customize these systems.

No comments: