Friday, July 27, 2012

Berries Are Nice

As my regular readers know already, my wife's birthday is coming soon. It's roughly three weeks away and I already have her birthday present safely hidden away from nosy female eyes. But, while searching around for other delightful items for her I came across the above pictured item along with a whole slew of other great creations. I also found, to my own delight, sharis berries promotional codes. I see nothing wrong with saving a little money while at the same time impressing my wife with such an unusual type of gift. I certainly would not tell her I saved money, she'd love me more that way thinking I spent way more than I did. If you love chocolate and berries or you know someone who does, go check out the creative delights on this website. Buy one for you and one for someone you love. Be sure to save some money though by using the promotional codes listed on the home page. Just don't tell anyone you are frugal.