Friday, July 27, 2012

Second Chance

I like marriage. I was married for over twenty years with the first wife. We raised four wonderful boys and life was alright. After the kids moved away things changed for whatever reason and the marriage ended. I now have a second chance with a second wife and Life is good again. I always thought that wedding gifts were wedding gifts, same thing no matter how many times one got married and certainly the same for gifts for a second marriage. But, I guess, according to some website, I was in error. They have gifts that are not the typical wedding gift (toaster,bedding,kitchenware). They have fancy gifts like a picnic backpack (nice!) and a year of wishes candles. Like I said, not your typical wedding gifts. For those that imbibe they have personalized beer mugs and a whiskey lovers set, or how about a personalizable beer holster, that's a fancy gift right there.They have a wide selection of gift ideas so you are sure to find something that you can give to a happy couple hoping for success at love the second time around.