Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tim Kennedy Shirt

First off I have to admit I never heard of Tim Kennedy. Had to go do a search to find that he is some sort of fighter in the newer fight games like MMA and IFL. I have seen a few bits and pieces of these fights, not my cup of tea but to each his own. If you are a fan of this Kennedy gentleman then you will be interested in this tim kennedy shirt that I found online. You may also be interested in the biography information about him, written in a very humorous style and filled with strange "facts" like "Furthermore, word on the street is that he might be able to take us…you know…if we had a really bad day…" Something tells me that Tim Kennedy can whup most people even if HE had a bad day! Go, check out the info, the merchandise and all the rest. There are even some videos there for your entertainment and pleasure.