Friday, July 13, 2012

What A Night

It has been very humid here in my desert the past few days. Very hot and very humid are not a good combination for me at all. Last night I started coughing and could not seem to stop. I coughed up a lot of snot and when I thought I was done I started all over again. I coughed, I sneezed, I threw up, all snot. Was wondering just how much mucus can one very thin body hold :( Finally got it settled down after several hours. Was beginning to think I ight need a trip to the Emergency Room but was too stubborn to go, preferring to wait it all out. Switched over to an oxygen tank for a while just to see if that made any difference but it didn't. I did manage to get to sleep and slept like a log for ten hours or more. So...all is back to normal, almost. It is still very hot and very humid here. It barely started to sprinkle last night and then stopped. Ugh. Give me some damn rain or humidity be gone!