Friday, July 27, 2012

Light Up A Cigar

The other night my wife and I were sitting at our computers in the kitchen when she started to complain about the smell of my cigarette. She kept saying it smelled like a cigar instead. I told her I hadn't noticed anything different and she got a tad grumpy, telling me a couple of times to "inhale". This made me laugh because I always inhale my cigarette smoke. Her complaining also made me think back to much younger days when I used to smoke cigars as well as cigarettes. Perhaps unfortunately for my poor lungs, I inhaled that smoke as well. I never did quite fathom the thought of smoking something that one would not inhale although I was often told by older cigar smokers not to inhale as it would damage my lungs. I have not smoked a cigar in a long time so I went looking for a place that might have discount cigars online. I would have to buy them online because I seriously doubt that my lovely wife will buy them at a store and they need to be cheap because of my low income. I did find such a place and I am amazed. To say this place has a wide selection would be an understatement at best. There are so many cigars and brands here I lost count of them all. It really has been a long time since I smoked cigars, they have lots of brands I never heard of. Makes me want to try them all! They have lots of choices as I said and the prices vary as well, from the inexpensive on up. They even have sampler boxes so you can try more than one brand, as well as humidors to keep your cigars fresh for you. Always a plus, nobody likes to smoke a stale cigar. ugh! Go, check the fine selection out for yourself. Order some cigars and when they arrive, kick back in your favorite chair and relax with a fine cigar.