Friday, July 27, 2012

Hard Drive Troubles

While I sit and wait for my new computer my old on is having fits. It goes as slow as molasses when I am trying to work on anything that requires java or flash. It didn't used to be like that. I ran Windows defragging program in the hopes that would help but it didn't. This old hard drive has troubles that Windows cannot fix. If I didn't have a new computer on its way to me I would be searching for a disk defragmenter that would go beyond the simple scope of the built in defragger. One that will really clean things up so that the hard drive will act like a young pup instead of an old geezer. If your computer is dragging itself around the internet or your work files then you really should take a few moments to check out a professional defragger. Put your files in better order so that the hard drive doesn't have to search the entire drive for bits and pieces of programs. This Drive Accelerator will defrag files that Windows may not, and the end result will be a faster, smoother running hard drive. Weigh the options, then look at your wallet. This drive accelerator is way cheaper than a brand new computer. Don't swear at the slow speed of your hard drive, defrag it and accelerate it.