Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Gotta Laugh

Sometimes people do not seem to get the simplest of things. Usually I am laughing at silly players that come into the lobby to cause mischief and then get all confused when their chat is removed. Like they didn't see it coming lol Todays laugh comes from a business that I deal with on a regular basis. Every so often they send a message to all the people there explaining something very, very simple. Either follow the directions or lose your ability to enjoy that company. No problem there. Today I got the mass message where the company is finally going to get vicious with those that cannot understand the simple directions. Don't follow the instructions and you become inactive. I feel bad for those that become inactive but, on the other hand, perhaps this means more work for those of us that always follow them. We shall see what happens next...