Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost Done Here

This blog is going to go into hibernation, at least until I figure out how to get online. We are moving into a new house and that house will have power as of tomorrow but no telephone line. How do I access the internet without a phone line? I have a few ideas and will explore all of them as time permits. I do have other things to do besides write this blog you know LOL
If something horrendous happens and I somehow do not return before the holidays I want to wish each and every one of you the very best this holiday season, no matter what holidays you celebrate :)
I am so very thankful that you take the time out of your busy day to come over here and see what I am up to. Or, just to look at the lovely ladies I post pictures of :)
And, on that note, I post here for your enjoyment a picture of one of the friendliest, beautiful and sexiest women on the planet.

No comments: