Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This economy is crazy!

I keep hearing that the country is in a recession. Stores are wondering how they can survive with so many people out of work or losing their homes or just not spending what little money they have.
Me? I am wondering how in the heck I can afford to buy a new stove and a new refrigerator for my new house. If things are so tough in this economy, why are prices still sky high? You would think that prices would drop, so that people would be willing to part with their cash. But, apparently the people that sell appliances and such have not figured out that it would be better to move some merchandise than to have it just sit there in their stores. It is not shocking to me that these are the places that will go out of business, they have no real business sense!
*sigh*

No comments: