Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Hate Waiting

Last week the Gas Company man was supposed to show up at the old house and turn off the gas. Since I still have the dog over there, someone had to be there to ensure his safety. So, I got up early and headed over there. I stayed there from a.m. until just after 5 p.m. No gas man!
Yesterday, Shelly went to the Gas Company to pay the bill and find out what is going on, since no one showed to turn off the gas at the old place and no one showed up at the new house to turn the gas on here. She was told that the gas was already on at the new address and they were not worried about the old place. Okay. But, they would send someone to the new house between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m tomorrow.
Well, tomorrow is here and I have been up since 7 a.m. waiting for the man to show up. No sign of him yet and it's 9 o'clock. I hate waiting!
I do hope he shows up this time. I want to have my heater turned on so I don't have to keep using these electric space heaters.I want a warm house, not just a few warm spots! I also want some hot water so that people can bathe and the dishes can be washed without freezing someone's hands off. I want it now, dammit!
In the meantime, I wait. Thank God I have the internet to occupy my time :)
Here is your picture of the day to drool over...


No comments: