Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Easy Come, Easy Go

In the time I was gone I seemed to have missed a few money making opportunities. Oh well, easy come, easy go. I cannot do work if I am not able to get online. Besides, it isn't that bothersome as the outfit has repeatedly rejected my blog entries in the past so I may have written the articles for nothing anyways. Strange company, I do the job exactly as they request it and they reject it and tell me to resubmit. What the heck?
I am much better off continuing with the jobs I get from PayU2Blog. They are much easier to deal with, the pay is nice and they are patient. And, the jobs from them are much more plentiful. Everything about their company is top notch! And, they jobs they give me are very easy to complete, they pay every two weeks. The list of good things about them is long!
But, I realize that you probably just came here for the picture, so here you go...


No comments: